- 15 ml butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 200 g small rosa tomatoes
- 350 g thin green beans, cut into pieces of about 3 cm
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Melt butter in a deep pan. Fry onion and garlic until soft and translucent. Add tomatoes and fry until peels burst and liquid emerges. Add green beans and potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Put on lid and reduce heat. Steam vegetables until potatoes and beans are soft.