15 – 20 cones
- 250 g marshmallows (about 20 of them)
- 60 ml butter, melted
- 1,5 litre puffed rice (Rice Krispies)
- 2 ml vanilla essence
- 15 – 20 ice-cream cones
- Pour some water into a pot and put it on the stove plate. Turn the temperature down low when the water starts to boil. Put marshmallows and butter in a glass or metal bowl and balance it on top of the pot. The marshmallows will start to melt. You can stir now and then using a wooden spoon.
- Put the puffed rice in a large bowl and add the melted marshmallows and butter. Stir immediately until everything is well mixed. Add vanilla essence.
- Spoon mixture onto cones. Press it down slightly with your hands – just check first that it’s not too hot.