- 15 ml lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 deboned chicken breasts, cut into strips
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 15 ml olive oil
- 2 tortillas
- 60 ml humus (find it in supermarkets)
- handful baby spinach leaves
- about 6 chives
Pour lemon juice and garlic over chicken. Season with salt and black pepper. Let stand for 10 minutes. Heat olive oil in a pan. Fry chicken until cooked through and browned. Follow instructions on the tortilla pack; they’re usually warmed in the microwave oven so they’re easy to separate. Spread humus on each tortilla. Put spinach leaves on top and then chicken and chives. Fold up the bottom part of the tortilla, then roll up. You can wrap the tortilla in baking paper to keep it together.
Unwooded chardonnay. Try Constantia Uitsig’s.