- 500 ml frozen peas
- 500 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tin (400 g) borlotti beans, drained
- 1 tin (400 g) chick peas, drained
- 100 g green olives, pitted
- handful of fresh basil leaves, roughly torn
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 150 ml olive oil
- 50 ml lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Dunk the peas in boiling water for 2 minutes. Don’t boil them. Drain and allow to cool. Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Season with salt and black pepper. Let stand for at least 30 minutes before serving.
You can serve lamb chops with the salad.