(Serves 4 – 6)
- 4 oranges, cut into wedges, membranes removed
- 110 g fresh rocket and watercress, mixed
- 1 ball (125 g) soft mozzarella cheese, torn into bits
- 1 red onion, very finely sliced
- 175 g mange tout
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 50 ml olive oil
Combine all the ingredients and season with salt and black pepper. Pour over the olive oil. You can replace the mozzarella with feta if you like.
To drink: A chardonnay clap classique. Try Graham Beck Blanc de Blanc – it’s 100% chardonnay.