- 2 young long-stem garlic bulbs
- 15 ml olive oil
- Forelle pears, cut into wedges
- big handful of fresh watercress
- 150 g gorgonzola cheese, cut into wedges
- 125 ml pomegranate arils
- olive oil
- juice of 1 lime
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 180 °C. Put garlic in an oven dish and sprinkle with olive oil. Roast until soft, about 30 minutes. Take out of oven and allow to cool. Cut garlic in half lengthwise. Arrange all the ingredients on a serving dish and sprinkle olive oil and lime juice over. Season with salt and black pepper.
Arabella Sauvignon Blanc. It is full of guava and pear aromas, the perfect companion.