- 250 g butternut, finely cubed
- 170 g broccoli, cut into small chunks
- 15 ml olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 6 extra large eggs, beaten
- 100 g feta, crumbled
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 200 °C. Boil butternut for 10 minutes. Add broccoli for last 5 minutes. Drain vegetables. Heat olive oil in a pan. Add garlic and vegetables. Cook for about 1 minute. Spread vegetables over base of pan. Pour over the eggs. Bake frittata in the pan until egg starts to set. Sprinkle feta cheese over and put in the oven until frittata has completely set. Season with black pepper. Serve with salad and bread of your choice.