- 1 sheet flaky pastry
- 100 g smooth cottage cheese
- 80 g pecorino cheese, finely grated
- 4 large courgettes, cut into disks
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 30 ml olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 200 °C. Put pastry on a lined baking tray. Fold edges of pastry inwards, about 2 cm. Cover pastry with cottage cheese. Sprinkle half the pecorino over. Combine courgettes, garlic and olive oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange courgette slices on top of cottage cheese and sprinkle rest of pecorino over. Bake for 45 minutes until pastry is cooked through. Serve warm.