- 4 focaccia breads
- 500 g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 200 g small rosa tomatoes, halved
- 250 g yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100 g salami, torn
- Handful fresh basil leaves, torn
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Olive oil to sprinkle over
Preheat oven to 220 °C. Put focaccia breads on baking trays. Sprinkle cheese over and arrange tomatoes and salami on top. Sprinkle basil over and season with salt and black pepper. Sprinkle a little olive oil over and bake for about 15 minutes.
Tip: Simply leave out the salami for a vegetarian supper.