Delicious as a light lunch with a green salad. You can bake the tart in an enamel plate.
(4 to 6 portions)
- 30 ml butter, melted
- 4 sheets phyllo pastry
- 10 small spring onions, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 400 g ricotta
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 100 g stoned black olives, drained
- 10 oven-dried tomato halves
- 15 ml olive oil
Heat oven to 180°C. Grease enamel plate with butter. Place one sheet of pastry on working surface and brush with a small amount of melted butter. Repeat with rest of pastry. Line enamel plate with pastry and cut off overhanging part. Combine spring onions, garlic, ricotta and egg, and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon into plate. Arrange olives and tomatoes on top. Sprinkle with olive oil and place in hot oven. Bake 30 to 35 minutes.